PCT is an industry leader in contract development and manufacture of cell therapy products. With over 15 years of exclusive cell therapy-focused experience, we help our Clients bridge the gap between discovery and patient care by turning concepts in the cell therapy industry into clinical practice.
Our passion at PCT is the advancement of your cell therapy products. We will help you to reduce the risks of product development; shorten the time it takes to receive regulatory approval; and provide custom, on demand services to reduce the overall costs of your clinical development program.
We have a proven track record of success. In fact, we’re the only contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) to see a Client’s cell therapy product receive approval from the FDA for commercial sale.
See our latest Capabilities Brochure here.
• 30,000+ products manufactured
• 18,000+ products stored
• 14,000+ product deliveries made
• 6,000+ patients treated with our products
• 100+ Clients with proven results
• 50+ regulatory filings in US & EU
• 30+ technology transfers performed
• Proven successful regulatory track record
• Unparalleled customer service
• Client-driven project teams
• No IP claims to the products we develop for Clients
• Dedicated to Client success
• Full-scale cGMP/GLP operations in New Jersey and California
• Thousands of square feet of Class 10,000 clean rooms, and full QA/QC support
• R&D laboratories, GTP processing, and cryostorage facilities
• Bicoastal distribution and delivery
• State-of-the-art analytical, cell processing and manufacturing equipment
• 25+ different types of cells and tissues
• Cell culture and expansion technologies
• Cell engineering technologies
• Automation, innovation and engineering
• Cell collection, isolation, and purification
• Cellular product formulation and cryopreservation
• Biological assays and analytical methods
• Storage, shipping, and delivery procedures
• AABB and FACT accredited
• Registered with the FDA as human cells, tissues, and cellular and tissue-based products (HCT/Ps) facilities